Turn your website into a reference for your customers by creating hyper-specialized content about your business. Everything that your client can help improve the usefulness of your website and return to visit you even if you are not going to buy or request a specific service.
What can you bring?
With these services, you can achieve three different goals. The first, that your website is on everyone’s lips, that they recommend you and you can upload points in Google’s pagerank and in the event that your clients get to know other potential customers. You should also assess if you are interested in having a database of your customers to send them timely information about products and news. In that case, ask them to pay the toll to fill out a questionnaire and they sign up to access the information. And finally, you can get extra income if you charge for these services. Of course, keep in mind that the internet user is not accustomed to paying for the information and that you can only charge for it if it is products with a lot of added value for him, such as sector reports or an ad hoc advisory service, which in the offline channel would be much more expensive.
What content can you offer?
1. Advisory services on legal, legal or labor issues. To eliminate the resistance to be registered in these services, you can offer the possibility to try the services free of charge for a while, and be very transparent in your pricing policy: let the customer know how much each product will cost. They even offer the possibility of obtaining discounts for packages or temporary bonds. Another key is to always offer some of your information services free of charge, open to all, visibly specifying it so they can see what is available without any toll and can check the quality of what you offer.
2. Product advice. This is a service that should be absolutely free, provided. Since it is a window to promote your articles. You can give advice on how to use the products or how to keep them better.
3. Videos. For complex products, like any technology product, it is best to offer these tips with video support. You can even take advantage of it to create a community of users. The service can offer many options and personalized content designed to help associates make the most of products.
4. Online tutors. It always offers the possibility of personalizing the contents with tutorials online through email or with a virtual tutor that helps them to better select your products. For example, to decorate the home.
5. PDF. It is a simple and economical support to provide reports and documents. The purpose of these extra is that they have access with a click to useful and much more extensive information than you can offer in your web. Do not forget to include in these documents the references of your company, to be remembered, and above all do not put barriers to these documents: make sure they are downloaded quickly and can be printed for those who prefer to keep them on paper.
6. Newsletter. It is the perfect method for all that you need an updated information of your services. Try to be useful information: legislative news, reminders of tax obligations … Do not use them to overload your clients with boring reports about your company.